In this case Tally© is installed in a different computer and you want to use tallyplug to connect to that computer.
Installed Tally Computer
- Log into the system where Tally© is installed.
2. Open any browser i.e. Chrome / Edge / Firefox / IE
3. Open the URL – https://ftp-158c3.kxcdn.com/resources/distributions/tallyplug/tc.zip in the browser
4. This will download a file tc.zip. Unzip the file and the output should be tc.exe.
4. Double click the file / Right click and “Run as administrator”
5. The Windows UAC control screen shows up like this
8. This should open up the installation start screen as shown
9. Restart Tally© to check the configuration.
For ERP 9
- You need to register and download the tallyplug installer from https://app.tallyplug.com/
2. This should open up the installer start screen as shown
The installer will do the following for you
- Install tallyplug in your system. Installation steps can be found <here>
- Configure Tally© to link to tallyplug.
- Start the application and present to you with the desktop home screen.
4. Click on Launch button here
5. This will bring you to the welcome view as shown. This view will scan for configured Tally installations and present you with options.
6. This will take you the app index view as shown. Master company is the default tallyplug company.
Please click on the refresh button. Tallyplug pulls your selected Tally© companies and shows them for selection.
You are done now with the basic installation. The complete refrence guide on the functions can be found <here>
Enjoy Tallyplug and share your feedback on email@example.com