Multiple tallyplug clients connecting to the one tallyplug installation for all operations.
Assuming you have installed tallyplug and connected it with Tally©
Lets call the computer where this has happened as “Neo”
Now all other network computers can connect to “Neo” and they can manage and operate on Tally© without actually connecting to Tally. This will reduce the load on Tally as “Neo” acts as a gateway.
To achieve this you need to follow the steps below:
- You need to register and download the tallyplug installer from https://app.tallyplug.com/
2. This should open up the installer start screen as shown
The installer will do the following for you
- Start the application and present to you with the desktop home screen.
4. Click on Launch button here
5. This will bring you to the welcome view as shown. This view will scan for Tallyplug installations and provide you options.
6. You can always go back with your configuration by pressing the “Home” button on the top right as shown.
7. You can also change your configuration by clicking “Config” option in the left menu
Enjoy Tallyplug and share your feedback on firstname.lastname@example.org